"Higher Education for ASEAN Talents (HEAT):
Guideline for ASEAN Faculty Members Enrolled in Graduate Programs"
* Target : Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, Singapore (10 Countries)
* Track : PhD
* Major : Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
* Award Benefits
◦ 3 years of Doctoral programs
◦ Roundtrip travel (one time only): Round-trip economy class ticket.
◦ Monthly Allowance: 1,100 USD per month.
◦ Relocation (Settlement) Allowance (one time only): 300 USD upon arrival
◦ Tuitions: All admission fees are waived by the host institution.
◦ Dissertation Printing Costs: 400~600 USD, depending on the actual costs.
◦ Language Training Fee and Medical Insurance: the amount coverage or benefits will vary depending on each university.
◦ Others: various incidental allowance depend on universities
◦ Applicants who have a citizenship of an ASEAN country, and is a professor working at a university in his/her home country.
◦ Applicants who are lecturing at a 4-year college/university * level of HEI: bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
◦ Applicants who have a highest educational attainment is a master’s degree or its equivalent.
◦ Applicants who are in good health both physically and mentally to allow then to pursue their study while residing in Korea for the long term.
◦ Applicants who have discussed about their study leave with the university they originally belong to, as well as about how to contribute to their school after their return.
◦ Applicants who is younger than 45 years old as of the day that the doctoral course starts (i.e. September 1, 2020).
◦ Applicants who have sufficient level of proficiency in Korean language or English.
◦ Applicants who meet the university’s additional requirements
* How to apply : through Korea University Graduate School International Admission
- Spring / Fall semester during online application period
* Procedure to Complete Submission
- Admission application form
- Recommendation letter from professors from previous institution
- Certificate of Master’s degree and official transcript
- Study plan /resume/ curriculum vitae
- Certificate of an applicant and his/her parents’ nationality and certificate of family relation - A photocopy of your passport
- Certificate of authorized medical Exam (issued within 1year)
- The original official score of TOEFL iBT 80(or above), IELTS 5.5(or above), TEPS 550(or above) or TOPIK level 3(or above)
。 Submit additional documents(HEAT Form File) below via email: firstname.lastname@example.org