Applications are being accepted for the prestigious KU Graduate School Achievement Awards!
The Awards are given to graduate students who demonstrate excellence in academic or social achievements, and is meant to be encouragement towards even higher aspirations in academia. It is also a representation of the epitome of Korea University’s graduate students’ abilities as presented to society at large.
1. Award Content
Certificate and prize
2. Award Date
3. Eligibility for Award
- Graduate students who have authored either a research paper that has been published in a major academic journal or a research publication that has great academic influence between January 1 and December 31 of 2016.
- Graduate students who have been awarded prizes at esteemed domestic or international competitions related to his/her area of study.
- Graduate students judged to have created important social capital in the areas of entrepreneurship, invention, or patent.
- Graduate students who have shown high achievement in leadership or other areas related to his/her area of study.
- Current students who have finished their course work can also apply (students who plan to receive their degrees in February, 2017, are eligible for application).
4. Application documents
- Recommendation letter by Academic Advisor or Head of Department (1 copy)
- Application by graduate student (1 copy)
- Other materials as necessary
5. Application process
Necessary application forms (see attached forms) must be filled out and submitted with other necessary materials by email to email@example.com. For more information, contact 02-3290-1355.
The deadline for application is Monday, January 2, 2017.