- Humanities & Social Sciences > Department of English Education (Department of English Education)
1. Promote the development and role of English education in primary, secondary, and higher education in terms of theories, practice, issues, and research.
2. Study and develop innovative teaching materials and methods in affiliation with government education-research institutes.
3. Educate competent researchers and faculties who are able to fulfill the academics and practical research necessary for enhancing the quality of English education.
4. Contribute to national and social development by leading the overall development of English education.