Korea University Graduate School

  • Sitemap
  • Directions
  • 한국어


01 Where do I have to contact for the VISA as enrolled student in Korea University?

A. Immigration Office in Korea. If you have any questions about alien registration, immigration, visa issuance, immigraiton control or detention, please contact the Immigration Office. (www.hikorea.go.kr)

B. Global Services Center, Korea University

201 Dongwon Global Leadership Hall, 145 Anam-Ro, Seongbuk-Gu, Seoul, 02841, Korea

Tel: +82-2-3290-5173, 5174 I Fax: +82-2-921-2352 I E-mail: gsc@korea.ac.kr

02 Q. How do I get my visa?

  1. You need to have your visa issued yourself. Once you have accepted your offer of admission and paid your tuition fees, you will receive an official letter of admission from KU. You will then need to submit the letter and other documents required for visa issuance to the Korean Embassy.

03 Q. What type of visa do I need, and how much time does it take to get it issued?

  1. Graduate students need a D-2 visa. The length of time for visa issuance depends on nationality and other circumstances.