Dong-A Socio Group, a leading pharmaceutical group in Korea established in 1932, is seeking motivated and talented international students for the 2016 winter internship program. The goal of the program is to enhance a student’s competency by applying his or her knowledge and skills in the real world setting.
To apply, applicants must submit a resume and self-introduction (in English) to email@example.com by 5 p.m., 3rd November 2016. The e-mail should be titled “Global Intern_name of applicant” in the subject line.
1. Current enrolled foreign students in Korea
2. Fluent in Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Laotian, Cambodian, Malaysian, Hindi, Burmese, Spanish, Arabic, Persian or English
3. Pharmacy, Natural Sciences, Marketing majors preferred
4. Global experience and local expertise
5. Student must be available to work full-time throughout the internship
6. Self motivated, reliable
Duty and Program Guidelines
1. Research and market analysis on the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries in China, Japan, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Latin America, Europe, Russia, and Middle Eastern countries.
2. Global business development collaboration with co-worker
3. Location: Head office in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul
4. Work Period: 2017.1. 2 ~ 2. 28 (2 months)
5. Work hours: 5 days a week (Mon - Fri), 08:30~17:30
6. Compensation: KRW 1,300,000 per month
Following face-to-face interviews, final selected interns will be notified at the end of November. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 02) 920-8164.