This application schedule is for the 2022 Fall Semester.
Applicants meeting one of the following conditions:
- Both the applicant and the applicant's parent(s) must be non-Korean citizens.
- The applicant must have completed regular primary, secondary and higher education, equivalent to Grades 1 to 12 and Bachelor (or Master or Ph.D) in Korean education system, either in Korea or overseas.
* Entrance requirements and admission procedures for Korean citizens to the Graduate School differ from the ones applicable to non-Korean citizens. Information for Korean citizen applicants, who do not meet the requirements above, is not included in this section. And applicants who are not eligible for foreign applications should check the Korean Citizen Application process.
Korean citizen applicants (내국인 지원자) : Korean citizen applicants link
- Foreign applicants will be selected only through document screening. Please keep in mind that all submitted documents will be scrutinized by members of the screening committee.
- Some departments may conduct an interview.
Language Proficiency Requirements
- TOPIK level 3 or above
- TOEFL iBT 80, Academic IELTS 5.5 or New TEPS 327 or above / (TOEFL Home Edition and IELTS Indicator are not acceptable.)
- Applicants who meet one of the following condition below
- 1) English native speakers
- 2) Applicants who have completed their Degree program (Bachelor's or higher) in English-speaking countries.
- 3) Applicants whose major is Korean Language in foreign countries.
- 4) Applicants who have obtained a degree (Bachelor's or higher) in Korea
※ Applicants must meet one of above conditions (A,B or C). A language proficiency test score should be taken within two years from the application deadline. (Valid test date is important). The Institutional Testing Program(ITP) TOEFL is not valid.
★ Please refer to the application guide for the detailed information.